Celebrating 90th anniversary
The Czech-Moravian Psychological Society: 1927-2017
A symposium celebrating the founding of Psychological Society in Czech Republic will be organized.
When? October, 20
Where? Academy of Science, Národní 3, Prague 1, 2nd floor
- Teaching Psychology Conference, October 19, 2017
“How to teach psychology to students of non-psychological disciplines and future psychologists?”
Information about conference is available in Czech here.
- Annual Conference on Czech Association of Work and Organizational Psychologists (CAWOP), October 5, 2017
“Towards Psychology of Work in the 21st Century”
Program in Czech is available here.
- Seminar The Association of the Traffic Psychologist, October 28, 2017
“GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation”
More about seminar here.
- The conference with international participation
“Social Psychology Training (SPV) for the 21st Century”
Place and date: University of Applied Psychology, Terezín, 19. 10. 2017.
Program: From 9 am to 4 pm – invited lecturers, afternoon workshops.
More information and online application in Czech can be found at www.vsaps.cz
- Lecture: Dr. David Daniel Ebert, from the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg (Germany), awarded at the European Congress of Psychology in Amsterdam in 2017 by Comenius Early Career Psychologist Award.
The lecture will be the main part of the Symposium on Mental Health: Research and Care – Interactive, Holistic, Online
Termin: Friday, December 1, 2017, 10:30 – 14:30
Venue: Pedagogická fakulta UK, M. D. Rettigové 4, Praha 1, přízemí, místnost R016
- Annual meeting on W&O Psychology Division on CMPS, December 7, 2017
“Psychological aspects of emotional regulation and their manifestations in context W&O Psychology”
Information in Czech is available here.
- Seminar on Neuropsychology Division on CMPS, Jiří Diamant National Neuropsychology Award (Diamant Award) December 8, 2017:
We would like to invite all colleagues interested in the field of neuropsychology to a ceremony dedicated to Jiří Diamant National Neuropsychology Award (Diamant Award), where the award-winning study and researchers will be inaugurated. The first year, held under the auspices of the Section for Neuropsychology in collaboration with the Division for Geropsychology in Czech-Moravian Psychological Society, is on the 8th of December 2017 at 16 p.m. in Akademické konferenční centrum, Husova 4a, Praha 1
More information in Czech here.
- Seminar on Geropsychology Division on CMPS, November 24, 2017:
Prof. Anna Hogenová: Age as a phenomenon and problem of home
Abstract in Czech is available here.
- Two Clinical-Psychological Days, Prague
October 9, 2017 : Psychology in the care of obese patients
Program in Czech is available here.
December 11, 2017: Ethics in everyday practice
Details will be further specified.
European Semester of Psychology with Czech Association of Psychology Students (Student’s event)
An interesting program is taking place in all offices of the Czech Association of Psychology Students (in Brno, České Budějovice, Olomouc, Ostrava and Praha). The program consists of:
- Lecture about psychology topic
- Soft skills training
- Networking event
All interested students and non-student parties are kindly welcome. The topic of the lecture, training and event will be same as the topic of the European Semester of Psychology, ie. „On the Borders of Psychology and Beyond“. But the program will be different in every office. You can find more detail about the program on our Facebook and web sites.
České Budějovice: https://www.facebook.com/events/1898721470445045/
Date: Friday, November 10, 2017.